Children are not small adults. They are unique beings who need unique care. Pediatric dentistry focuses on dealing with children from birth through adolescence.
It is concerned with:
- Child/Adolescent Growth and Development
- Disease Causality and Prevention
- Child Psychology and Management
- All Aspects of the Highly-Specialized Pediatric Restorative Techniques and Modalities, and
- The Care of “Special Needs” Patients, such as people with Cerebral Palsy, Mental Retardation and Autism.
We provide comprehensive and preventative oral health care including surgery for infants, children and teens and for patients with special needs. Some of the general dental services and treatment of complex dental problems offered include: baby bottle tooth decay or nursing caries, dental cavities, extra teeth (supernumerary teeth/hyperdontia), dental infections, injury to the oral cavity and malformed teeth. Our dental team understands the special needs of normal and special children and gives the special oral health care they need. We know your children are your most prized possession. Let us support you in caring for them.