All first-time patients will receive an initial comprehensive evaluation of their oral health. This may include diagnostic x-rays and other investigations deemed necessary by our dentists.
Our diagnostic services may include:
- Reviewing and updating medical history
- Evaluation of gum tissue
- Checking biting, chewing, and swallowing patterns
- X-rays, examination of teeth to detect decay
- Oral cancer examination and screening
- Treatment planning
- Referral to specialists for specific treatment
Our expertly trained dentists will carefully examine everything from your teeth to your tongue for any evidence of decay, teeth grinding, and other potential disorders. They will also have x-rays taken in order to give them a clearer picture of what is going on inside your teeth and enable them to detect any decay that might be developing between your teeth as well as possible signs of tumors, cysts, and bone loss.